WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More Convention Swaps & my babies!



A quick post to just share with you some convention swaps I received. It seems the file where the pics were was lost so I had to retake them. Fortunately, these are much better pics than what I had previously!!!

Sandy Amoling - Attleboro, MA

C.M. Mendez

Mary Bergere - Sunset Beach, NC

Connie LaCroix - Hanmer Ontario (Canada)

(Name unknown! If this is yours let me know!!)

(another unknown name!!! Please let me know if this is yours!)

Penny Pigford - Wilmington, NC

Lois Good - Williams, AZ



On that last swap, as I was unpacking them I realized that the 2 cards were stuck together! OH NO!! She accidentally gave me 2! I make a card and send it to her so she has an equal amount of swap cards - I just haven't done that yet! But getting cards in the mail is always fun and exciting even as a demonstrator! I thought that it was neat how she made the same card, but each a little different.

Before I leave you I wanted to share this adorable picture with you! I was taking my pictures of these cards and went back to my computer. I walked back into the family room (aka my photo studio) and found my 2 youngest boys sitting side by side watching TV....the youngest baby is 16 months old and the older "baby" is 15 years old! I find it so cute when they just "click" and can get along even with such a big age difference. (I also have a 17 and 9 year old "babies")


Yes, it's an ancient console TV - hey it works - why replace it? Don't they look adorable??? It melts my heart to see them getting along like this! 

Anyway, I hope you have a great day and if you have any questions about these swaps or any other projects I'm just a click away! See you soon!




SPOOKTACULAR OFFER!! - Get a Halloween Home Decor project kit ($60 value) FREE when you get the Starter Kit for $99 which includes up to $125 of products of your choosing. NOT SURE IT'S FOR YOU? After getting your starter kit in August, you have until December 31st to decide if you would like to continue getting a discount or do nothing more!

31 DAYS OF DIGITAL DISCOUNTS! Not only can you choose from 31 digital products (stamps, embellishments, templates, and a disc) but most print products are discounted 31% as well! THAT'S RIGHT - PHOTOBOOKS, CARDS, INDIVIDUAL PAGES, SWATCHBOOKS, AND MORE! (If you sign up to be a demonstrator you could actually get them at up to a 61% discount during this offer!)

24/7 SHOPPING AT MY ONLINE STORE My store is always open online! Shop in your jammies if you like! Get ready for all your holiday crafts! If you prefer, you can always email me your order or your phone number and I'm happy to call you back to discuss your upcoming projects and what you may need to complete them!


No comments:

Post a Comment