WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall Fest Card Swap


Here are the cards I swapped with my fellow demonstrators at the Fall Fest Team Meeting earlier this month. If you didn't see the card I made for the swap check it out HERE. It seemed to be well liked! I actually came up with the idea and design on my own!It is so encouraging to hear the positive comments from others about your work - especially when it's your own creation. 

Check out the work from my talented demonstrator friends in the Got Stamps Ink team!


Katy Zamer made this cute card using the Festival of Prints paper pack and the Scentsational Season stamp set and coordinating framelits.



This card was created by a new stamper Patience Cannon. You would never hear the words "cute spider" come out of my mouth except when I see this spider with it's little wiggly eyes.


Jodi, another new stamper made this card using the Postage Due stamp set and Fan Fair Designer Series Paper. I love the color combination!


Dana Griggs made this card. I wish I was able to take a better picture. Looking at it now I wonder if I took these at night since the flash seemed to be on this picture. Believe me when I tell you the Pool Party card stock and Silver Glimmer Paper REALLY work well together!


Marie Hargis made this card. I love the texture behind the ornaments (from Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and matching framelits).


Carol Gatton made this card using Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper and the Word Play stamp set. If you want to know how she made these flowers check out here 3-part video series on how to cover the brad with DSP, how to make the flowers, and then how to put it all together into the card on her You Tube channel, Stamp Queen 101. She has lots of other great videos too!


This card was created by Lindsey Graves. The pop from this Gumball Green flower really makes the card - doesn't it? I love stamping on DSP!


This card was created by my upline Rene Watson. This is a perfect example of a card that you could make on your way out the door! It would seriously take 5 minutes to make this and anyone you give this to would love it! 

We would love to have you at our next meeting in December - either as a guest or even a Demonstrator! Your starter kit is $99 and includes $125 worth of products that YOU choose! If you have any questions - big or small - don't hesitate to ask.



Don't forget today is the last day to get the Decorator Tray with all the goodies to decorate it for Halloween! You could also remove the items and use it for other holidays or even family photos and souvenirs! If you would like to sign up today and take part of this special offer click here or contact me to walk you through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment