WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Save The Date - Open House coming soon!




This is the beginning stages of my open house invitations. These will be going in the mail tomorrow. If you want to make sure to get your invitation, contact me to make sure I have your address OR sign up for my newsletter where you can choose to give me your mailing address and birthday (I love to send birthday cards!)

STAMPIN' UP! OPEN HOUSE
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
2:00pm - 8:00pm
(drop in anytime between these hours)


This will be a casual come-and-go-as-you-please event. There will be free make & takes, door prizes, light refreshments, and of course lots of samples to inspire you! If you don't already have a catalog you can get your FREE copy when you stop by.

Get extra tickets for the door prize drawing when you bring a friend, RSVP, place an order, register for classes, or join a club! PLUS when you bring a friend that is new to me you will each get a gift from me! If you don't know where to find me in Carthage, TN call me for directions. I can't wait to see you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment