WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Fun Fest - Feast of Inspiration

At the Fall Fun Fest Team Meeting, Rene Watson had some of the swaps she had received from other demonstrators on display. I took pictures of my favorite ones. Unfortunately, I didn't record the names of the creators - so if you happen to see your card, let me know and I'll be happy to put your name with the picture!

I hope you enjoy these cards and can be inspired to create something today!

I love the color of the leaves as they "age" and the new Autumn Accents Bigz Die and Woodgrain embossing folder make these leaves look so realistic!


Here's another new embossing folder - Holiday Frame! This is so elegant looking and this card would be easy to duplicate for all your Holiday Cards this year.


I just ordered this stamp set and can't wait for it to come in so I can start creating with it! I think these Frosty Friends are ADORABLE!


This was one of the 1st stamp sets I HAD to have from the Holiday Catalog - Evergreen. Have you tried the new Core'dinations Card Stock? It is so cool! You can tear it to reveal the coordinating softer color core of the paper, or emboss it and sand it to reveal the softer core color. You have to try this!


Another Evergreen inspiration - but look at  the paper! There are 2 sets of Designer Series Paper in this card - Be of Good Cheer 12x12 DSP in the 2012-13 Annual Catalog and also the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack from the 2012 Holiday Catalog. The paper stack is a pad of paper perfectly sized for making cards!
 
 
Yet another NEW embossing folder -  Lacy Brocade. This was another MUST HAVE beauty in my first Holiday Catalog order. I have used it for non-holiday cards too and it's just as gorgeous. I love the sponging on the embossed texture of the card stock and the ribbon to give it that "vintage' look.


Isn't this gingerbread man cute? You can find him and several other stamps and coordinating framelits in the Scentsational Season - and in a bundle to save you money! You can buy the stamp set separately but if you are like me and not good at cutting around images or want to do it in a hurry you might as well get the framelits too!


Anytime Stampin Up comes out with an owl I have to get it! I don't know why - but I just LOVE owl images for my projects! Of course it helps that my local football team is the Smith County Owls - so I guess I'm just used to seeing the Owls around town. This owl actually isn't a stamp, but an image on the Snow Festival DSP (which also comes in a digital download for your digital projects) - but there is a coordinating owl stamp set (which ALSO has a digital download) as well!


Another beautiful way to use the Autumn Accents Bigz Die with your other embossing folders! Even better to me is the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP. This was designed for Halloween but the patterns lend themselves to an all-year round paper. LOVE THAT!! If you are a digital designer you can get this in a download to print out more paper for your projects or for your digital designing.


I love the Googly Ghouls stamp set this year and even better is a bundle with the stamp set and a designer kit to create little gift bags, cards, scrapbooks, and more - including the little Googly Eyes! I love that you can get the Googly eyes separately as well! Again, you could choose to get the stamp set separately from the rest of the bundle but it coordinates so nicely together!


This Frightening Feline is anything but scary! I love the words that I can choose to highlight in another color with a marker and there is room to add eyes and a collar of paper or ribbon if you choose! I almost didn't get this one because I didn't need another Halloween stamp, and I'm almost sure he won't come back in next year's catalog - but too many times I've passed on stamps for this reason and then regretted it - he has made some nice projects for me and will continue to be an asset to my Halloween collection of stamps!

If you would like more information about these or any other projects - don't hesitate to ASK! I would love to see what you have been creating with your favorite Holiday Catalog items! I might even feature it on my blog for others to see your creative beauty!






No comments:

Post a Comment