WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stampin Up Happy Birthday Card


I found this card on my Demonstrator Business Website that Stampin Up automatically loads for me! It's great to be a Stampin' Up Demo!!!The color combination in this card is just BEAUTIFUL! Don't you agree? Despite all the "pieces" for this card, it seems simplistic to me. I waiver back and forth over the Flowering Flourishes stamp set (I so loved the now retired Baroque Motifs). I think this stamp set could be used for almost any occasion! This has been on my list since it was released in the 2012-13 Annual Catalog - but I have yet to order it! I WILL have it very soon!

If this is a card you would like to make in an upcoming class - let me know! I'm always open to suggestions so I know you are are making projects you will use! Don't forget - the ribbon used in this project (and all the other 2012-14 In Color ribbons) can be yours FREE with a $40 purchase! Place a $200 order and get ALL 5 COLORS FREE as well as $35 in free products! Place an order online or email me with your order or questions about a project you would like to make!


Supplies used for this project: (click on any image for more details)


No comments:

Post a Comment