WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Christmas Card


I know I know - 3 posts in a row!!!! I'm trying to make up for the lack of posts I have been having - so I can't promise I will keep it up but I will post as often as I can but still trying to keep to at least 3 per week.

The last 3 months of the year are the busiest for me so I tend to make my work easier and CASE more and design less. I was inspired by this card I found on Pinterest but changed it to make it my own.

I was trying to use some non-traditional colors - how did I do? While this was done with the Big Shot for a Stamp-A-Stack class we were able to cut all 3 ornaments out at one time reducing our runs through the Big Shot from 12 to 4! 

Don't forget - if you place an order with me this month you can have the full instructions for all 3 cards made in the Stamp-A-Stack for FREE! Shop online 24/7 or contact me to place your order.

Supplies Used: (click on image for more information)


No comments:

Post a Comment