WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CLEARANCE RACK UPDATED!!!!


Have you checked out the clearance rack lately? Did you know I even had a clearance rack? Stampin' Up! just added about 70+ new items to the clearance rack - paper, ribbons, buttons, envelopes, and tools - even punches and Big Shot dies! Here are some of my favorites! I would recommend that you view all the items at once rather than page by page - there are currently 94 items on the clearance rack!

40 Medium White Envelopes - Original Price $6.50 
Clearance Price $2.59 (Save 60%)


Pretty in Pink 1-1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Original Price $4.95
 Clearance Price $1.99 (Save 60%)

 Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper - Original Price $10.95
Clearance Price - $4.39 (Save 60%)

There are so so so many more things that I love and will be purchasing - but hurry - once they are gone - they are gone!

You can order online 24/7. Or if you prefer you can contact me via email to place your order. I will contact you with a total and payment preference - PayPal, Checks (for local customers), or credit card.










No comments:

Post a Comment