WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Evergreen Christmas Card


This is one of the cards we did in our Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack Classes last week. This was almost an exact CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from Deb Currier. I did change a thing or two - but why mess with perfection?

What's a Stamp-A-Stack? It's where we make a whole lot of cards in one class! In a normal class we will make 3 cards in about 2 hours, but in a Stamp-A-Stack we make multiples (12 for this class) of several cards and it takes about 2.5 hours or less. 

So - 2 hours for 3 cards or 2.5 hours for 12 cards? You do the math!!! Things go so much faster when you make multiples of a card. I try to have at least 1-2 cards that are super easy to make and then 1 card that takes a little bit more work but it's still not too difficult and you usually will learn a new technique!

If you place an order with me this month I will send you the directions with measurements FREE! You can shop online or contact me to place your order. Don't forget to check out the clearance rack!

Check out my Calendar of Events and register for my November Christmas Stamp-A-Stack or other classes that interest you.

Supplies used: (click on image for more details) 



No comments:

Post a Comment