WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friendship Tea



Here's another Craft Fair Item - Friendship Tea! I saw these last year and wanted to make them but never did. Then after the Tea Shoppe Stamp set was carried over to the new catalog I took the plunge and bought the stamp set - of course you don't see it here. Don't you just love those cute little gingerbread men??


This is the inside view of a poem I found online. I used My Digital Studio to attach the words to the 2.5" circle punch so  I could print it out and use my 2.5" circle punch. How cool!!!! I love My Digital Studio.


Here is a close up of some of the ones that are hidden underneath the Christmas ones. I made these last week and then decided to make some Christmas-themed ones too. I'm selling these for $2 each. If you would like any let me know or stop by any of my upcoming Craft Fairs in Cookeville, Pleasant Shade, or Lebanon!

Stop by the Cookeville Sparta Elks Lodge tomorrow and see what else I have. I will try to remember to take pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment