WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, October 15, 2012

Craft Fair Prep


I have been MIA for a week now - SO SORRY!  I try to post at LEAST 3 times each week (if not more) but I have been busy prepping for my 1st craft fair of the holiday season! So my posts will likely be short & sweet! 

Here is one of the first things I made this year - Magic Reindeer Food! I thought these were so cute and adorable and would make a cute gift for a child on Christmas Eve or even to pass out to the kids in the classroom!


These are made with oatmeal and sugar crystals! I didn't want to use glitter as so many people use for fear that birds or other wildlife might get very ill from glitter - although I'm not sure how their bodies will react to sugar - but it has to be better than glitter! I filled our 1" x 8" cellophane bags with the magical goodness!



There is a cute poem on the back!


Here's a close up of the tag - shiny red nose and jingle bell to boot! I used the now retired stocking punch and Snowflake punch to make these reindeer. There was a lot of work piecing these together (especially those little ears!) but it was fun and easy to do!

I am selling these for $1 each. If you would like to purchase any of these adorably cute Magic Reindeer Food contact me and I will ship them to you! 

If you are local and want to come visit me (and other talented vendors) at the Craft Fair on Saturday, October 20, anytime from 8:00am - 5:00pm at the Cookeville/Sparta Elks Lodge at 4424 Old Kentucky Rd, Sparta, TN 38583 - I would love to see you! Admission is free and I believe there will be concessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment