WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Nancy (a little bit late!)




Happy Birthday Nancy M! I love to send birthday cards! I USUALLY plan ahead and send them out in time. Unfortunately, my planning week (the last week of the month) got away from me and I failed to plan! That means I didn't get this birthday card out in advance. Better late  than never - right?

I saw a card similar to this on Heidi Boo's site but I tweaked it to make it my own! I love all the ideas that we as demonstrators share - it makes my life so much easier! I'm very proud of this card!

I embossed the cupcake tops with Cherry Scented embossing powder - I didn't remind her on the included note to "sniff" the cupcakes, and maybe I should have, but I think that is one of the strongest smelling embossing powders we have - so I'm hoping she will notice it when she opens the card!



This is the inside of the card! I try really hard to decorate the inside of cards in some way or another. This was a bit more detailed than I usually create my card insides but I think it's very cute and would make me feel special if I received it! 

If you would like help making birthday cards for your friends and family - come to one of my classes or contact me to help you design a card you can mass produce and keep on hand for that special day!

Supplies used on this card: (click on image for more details)


No comments:

Post a Comment