WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Stamp A Stack #3


This was the last card we did in the September Christmas Stamp A Stack class. This was the favorite!! I got this idea from Kay Kalthoff but I changed a few things around. My favorite idea is the snow....use your white gel pen to color in the snow before adding dazzling diamonds - BUT wait until the ink from the lodge is dry AND wait until the gel pen ink is dry before rubbing your 2-way glue pen over the white "snow" areas.

If you would like the free measurements & directions for these 3 Christmas cards from September send me an email and I'm happy to give them to you! Don't forget to register for the October Stamp-A-Stack card class here

Stamping Supplies: (click on image for more information)


No comments:

Post a Comment