WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, December 13, 2012

From My Heart - Friendship Card

Created by Rene Watson
This card was created by my upline Rene Watson. She used the "From My Heart" stamp set in the Annual Catalog on page 139.



Created by Rene Watson
This is a picture of the card opened. I think this technique is called a Z-fold and I have yet to try it. It looks so complicated but I know that it will be really easy once I try it!

Created by Rene Watson
 This is the gift she made for Christmas. It is a framed 12x12 magnetic note holder. How cute! She used sheet metal from the hardware store and covered it with DSP and then left a layer of Whisper White on top of that. She decorated bottle caps with Summer Smooches DSP and put magnets on them so they stick to the magnet board AND if you notice there is a dry-erase marker included so you can write notes in the white area! LOVE IT!! I have seen something like this on Pinterest and I really really really want to make some of these to give as gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment