WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Seasonal Sayings Birthday

Created by Melinda Leftwich
I love everything about this card! I love the flags, I love the colors, I love the paper, I love the textured flag, I love the way "celebrate" is vertical rather than horizontal - I would never have thought of that! This sentiment is from the stamp set "Seasonal Sayings" on page 34 of the Holiday Catalog.

NOW - here is her Dirty Santa gift - which I originally opened, but unfortunately it was taken the maximum number of times and I wasn't the final recipient. She did a canvas painting with colors that she tried to match to Stampin' Up! colors. She also made a banner using some paper, punches, and ribbon - I really can't describe it - just look!

Created by Melinda Leftwich
I thought I had a better picture - but isn't this fabulous! She created layers with the different stripes of colors and accented it with not only the banner but a gorgeous paper flower toward the top. The saying comes from an exclusive stamp set that demonstrators received when they attended Convention 2012. The ones that did not receive this gift have been trying to commission her to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment