WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Occasions Ornament Christmas Swap

Created by Jody Marek
This was the card that Jody Marek swapped with everyone. I love the colors and the flags! Did you notice where the DSP comes from? If you guessed the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit - you were right!

Unfortunately I don't know everyone's names yet as we have so many new demonstrators in our group and I don't always get to see them very often. I believe she is also the one that made this scrapbook from paper bags - but you would never know by looking at it!


Unfortunately we didn't seem to have a very good picture of the scrapbook just the oohing and aahing over it's beautiful pages. It was very detailed and she used the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit to create it. She bound it with 3 rings at the end and  I wish I had taken a picture of every page!

No comments:

Post a Comment