WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, December 10, 2012

Occasions Alphabet Christmas

Created by Lindsey Graves

Last weekend our demonstrator group gathered together to share food, swap projects, make projects, and played DIRTY SANTA! We get to make a gift and share it with each other and there was some talent in our group!

I will be spotlighting each person this week and their swap projects as well as their Dirty Santa gift! Lindsey Graves made this great card with the Occasions Alphabet stamp set. My favorite parts of this card are the silver glimmer paper accents as well as the ribbon sliders that are in the Holiday Catalog (page 31 - Item #127834 - $4.95). These ribbon sliders were one of the 1st things I HAD to place in my preorder back in July and I have been so stingy with them - I can't seem to let them go!



Created by Lindsey Graves

This is the ornament hanging (my tree isn't up or it would be on the tree by now!) from a jumbo clothespin so you can see the curled paper inside the ball. How cool!

Created by Lindsey Graves

I'm showing this upside down so you can see that she painted the bottom of the ornament with mod podge and then sprinkled the glass glitter in the bottom so it wouldn't swirl around and get lost inside the curls of paper. What a great idea! I was happy to receive this ornament since I didn't have any of my own. Thanks Lindsey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment