WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, December 28, 2012

Spring Catalog Sneak Peek - Hearts A Flutter




This is my first official card made with Spring 2013 new product! This card took way too long to design! I have a monthly swap I like to participate in and this month's theme was Valentine's Day - so  I knew I was going to use my new Hearts A Flutter stamp set and coordinating framelits. The only problem I had is that I tend to be inspired by other's work....and there isn't much out there right now since the new Spring 2013 catalog hasn't been released yet AND Christmas hadn't even started yet!

I did see this patchwork heart in a video online somewhere and knew I wanted to do that! Then I had to figure out how to showcase the heart and not cover it up with other hearts! I found lots of little bits of inspiration here and there and had to figure out to incorporate all the things I liked.

I dyed my Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon by mixing Raspberry Ripple reinker, rubbing alcohol, and Frost White shimmer paint in a Stampin Spritzer - to get  that little bit of sparkle on the ribbon! I also used the mixture on my Very Vanilla square the heart is mounted on.

Stamps: Hearts A Flutter Hearts A Flutter,  Teeny Tiny Wishes (CM #127802 - WM #115370)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple classic stampin pad (#126859) & reinker (#126852)
Paper: Pretty in Pink (#100459), Pool Party (#122924), Raspberry Ripple (#126842), and Very Vanilla (#101650) Card Stock, More Amore Specialty DSP
Tools/Accessories: Delicate Designs Embossing Folders (#127023), 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon (#120999), Frost White Shimmer Paint (#116854), Stampin Spritzer (#126185), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246), Hearts A Flutter Framelits (purchase the framelits and stamp set together and save 15%!)

No comments:

Post a Comment