WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lacy and Lovely Birthday


Tomorrow I get to meet with my sideline team and stamp, eat, chat, and of course stamp! We will also get to participate in a swap if we like - and I rarely say no to a swap! This card uses a technique called Triple Time Stamping. Doesn't it look like I stamped on all the layers? I didn't!


  • I should have taken pics as I was doing this but basically the white card stock layers were adhered with Dotto temporary adhesive and  I cut a Sizzlit Doily and adhered it to the top of the 3 layers. 


  • Then I mixed about 20 drops of Wisteria Wonder reinker and rubbing alcohol into the new Stampin Spritzer bottles and sprayed over the top of the matted card about 8 times, holding the bottle about 12 inches away. You can spray more or less or closer depending on the effect you want. The Wisteria Wonder color pops off the page in real life!


  • Then I stamped with my NEW Lacy & Lovely stamp set in Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise. I actually did this for 2 different swaps so I did 16 in all!!! 


  • After I was done stamping I removed all the white card stock layers from each other and layered them onto my Basic Black card stock. Make sure you don't accidentally have one of the layers upside down - it will be noticeable after you are done and looking at it....ask me how I know!

  • I couldn't find any ribbon that would work with this (I realized later I should have used my Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon - but my brain was overloaded by all the circles I stamped and matched up!) and I wanted my card to say Happy Birthday so I decided to make a banner for my sentiment and I thought it looked better curled on the edges than just lying flat. I also thought sponging the banner in Wisteria Wonder helped separate it from the rest of the card in case the curled banner were to go completely flat in the mail. Adhere the banner with a dimensional.
After I was completed with this and looking at my picture I realized that this might look nice with some pearls or diamonds in the centers of each melon mambo flower - I never know when to stop!

If you would like more information on how to make this or would like to purchase anything to make this and other projects, click on the "Shop SU now" button or any of the images below. I'm always available for you!














DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

WANT YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS AT A DISCOUNT? Join Stampin' Up during June and get up to $125 of any Stampin' Up products for only $99 PLUS you will also get the Patio Party Suite of products (DSP, stamp set, and digital content valued at up to $48) - for FREE! No obligation to place any other orders if you decide you don't need anything else! Join NOW!! If you don't know what you want let me help you decide the best kit for your personal needs.

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment