I did intend to share a sample of a project using new products today but I ALMOST forgot about the new catalog release! Can you believe that Stampin' Up has been around for 25 years now? There are lots of plans this year to celebrate this milestone - but to start the festivities is the newly released 2013 Spring Catalog!
- FIVE new packs of Designer Series Papers
- FOUR new types of Ribbons including the GORGEOUS Flower Trim
- more DIES & FRAMELITS with co-ordinating stamp sets
- TONS of embellishments including shaped Clips, Soda Tops in two sizes, BIG Rhinestone Jewels…
- FUN new products including Canvas to stamp onto, Paper Doilies, Creped Filter Paper…
- And GORGEOUS new Simply Sent Kit that you CROSS STITCH onto using pre-made holes – SUPER FUN & SUPER EASY!!!
- And SO MUCH MORE!!!
Leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite things are! I want to be able to share things with you that you will love! This is one of my favorite stamp sets so far:
Come back tomorrow and see a sample of something I made with this cute stamp set and coordinating paper and clearlit die!
Here are a few options to view the new 2013 Spring Catalog:
- Flash Version: Click here if you like to look at the catalog online like a book
- PDF Version: Click here to download a PDF of the Spring Catalog(my preferred choice)
- Supply List: Click here to see all the supplies used for the projects in the Spring Catalog
- Spanish Flyer: Click here to see which Spring Catalog stamp sets are available in Spanish
- Shop Online: Shop online ANYTIME and have new products sent to your door!