WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Spring Catalog has arrived! 25th Anniversary!




I did intend to share a sample of a project using new products today but I ALMOST forgot about the new catalog release! Can you believe that Stampin' Up has been around for 25 years now? There are lots of plans this year to celebrate this milestone - but to start the festivities is the newly released 2013 Spring Catalog

Here is just a sampling of what you will find in there:
  • FIVE new packs of Designer Series Papers
  • FOUR new types of Ribbons including the GORGEOUS Flower Trim
  • more DIES & FRAMELITS with co-ordinating stamp sets
  • TONS of embellishments including shaped Clips, Soda Tops in two sizes, BIG Rhinestone Jewels…
  • FUN new products including Canvas to stamp onto, Paper Doilies, Creped Filter Paper…
  • And GORGEOUS new Simply Sent Kit that you CROSS STITCH onto using pre-made holes – SUPER FUN & SUPER EASY!!!
  • And SO MUCH MORE!!! 

Leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite things are! I want to be able to share things with you that you will love! This is one of my favorite stamp sets so far:


Come back tomorrow and see a sample of something I made with this cute stamp set and coordinating paper and clearlit die!

Here are a few options to view the new 2013 Spring Catalog:
If you would prefer to have a HARD COPY - contact me and I can mail or personally deliver one to you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment