WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, January 4, 2013

Oh, Whale - Thanks a Ton!


You should have heard my high-pitched squeals when I first saw this in the catalog and again when I received it at my door! I'm not sure why I was so excited to see this - I have never been a fan of whale or other nautical images but this stamp set and the coordinating DSP in this suite are sooooo ca-yute! (can you tell how much I like this!) I'm sure you will see more of this!


In case you missed my post yesterday here are all the images included in the Oh, Whale stamp set. You can get this set in any or all of the following choices (click on the links for more information):




 
Here is the coordinating Oh, Wave! Stampin Around Jumbo Wheel you can also use. If I had this wheel (and I will be getting it!) I would have used this for my background on this card - but the waves were still a nice touch don't you think?



Look at this paper! Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper is not only great for the Oh, Whale stamp set but also for so many other occasions like birthdays, baby showers, and get well cards. It is also great for some rainy day or summer fun scrapbook pages! 


Did you catch the new 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon? It comes in 3 colors to coordinate perfectly with the Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper - Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, and Old Olive (a very close cousin to Lucky Limeade!)


AND THIS WAS THE DEAL SEALER!  When I saw this Happy Whale Clearlit Die for the Big Shot I knew I HAD to have the stamp set and coordinating DSP. You can see through the die to line up your stamped whale image PERFECTLY! The other parts of this die are great for cutting out shapes for your cards and scrapbook pages, but they work alone - no stamp set needed!

SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS PROJECT: (NEW 2012 Spring products are in RED)
Stamps: Oh, Whale
Ink: Lucky Limeade and Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
Paper: Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Lucky LImeade, and Whisper White card stock, Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
Tools/Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Happy Whale Clearlit Die, Basic Rhinestone Jewel, 3/8" Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment