WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Feeling Sentimental




This is one of the cards I shared in the Shoe Box swap with my local team members a few weeks ago. I have been challenging myself to use Summer Starfuit. Fortunately it's easy to figure out what colors to use since Stampin' Up! has already done that work for me! 

Sycamore Street DSP - FREE during Sale-a-bration


I truly chose this stamp set, Feeling Sentimental, because the phone booth image looks very similar to the Dr. Who Tardis - but after using the other images I realize how much I love the detail in these stamps.

Feeling Sentimental - FREE sale-a-bration stamp set


Supplies used for this project:
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, and Summer Starfruit card stock, Sycamore Street DSP
Tools/Accessories: Rich Razzleberry 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die & Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Pearls Jewels

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards Carolyn...how, or where do I sign up to receive your blog?...thanks

    ReplyDelete