WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Shoebox Swap: Spring 2013 and Sale-a-bration samples!



I recently participated in a shoe box swap with my fellow demonstrators. Each of us created 2 cards for everyone else to make. With 6 participating in this swap we would each leave with 12 different samples! So while I didn't design these I did get to make them. I am happy to share them all with you! I will share each person's swaps over the next 2 weeks.

Marie Hargis
Marie used the single stamp Just Thinking for this beautiful card. The stamp pairs perfectly with the Top Note Die. The new Bitty Butterfly punch provided butterflies in the perfect size to accent this card! This new punch coordinates with the Elegant Butterfly Punch and the butterfly images in Papillon Potpourri.

Marie Hargis
I hope you can see the inside of this card. The front swings open to reveal the inside layer of the card using the Apothecary Accents Framelits as the inside layer - great idea Marie!

Marie Hargis
 What a cute card for that baby shower gift! Marie made this 3x3 gift card using the new 7/8" Scallop Circle punch and the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch. She also used the new Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set. Both are only available during Sale-a-bration. You can't buy them but you can get them for free during Sale-a-bration this year which is Jan 22-Mar 22. I loved her layering of the Modern Label Punch and the Small Oval Punch - I haven't seen that idea before but I like it and will definitely be using it!


Marie Hargis
I actually stopped by and visited with Marie the day before our swaps were due and she was working on another project (that I will share with you tomorrow!) and I commented that this paper looked like a birthday party to me! I'm not sure why it does - but it's bright and polka-dotty and fun! That inspired her to create this fun gift tag (which was also a 3rd unplanned project!) The Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper used here is a FREE sale-a-bration product available January 22 as well as the Pretty Petites stamp set AND the Petite Curly Label Punch. The punch is free thru Sale-a-bration but will be available for sale afterwards!


Sale-a-bration is coming!
 
If you liked what you see head on over to my online store and place your purchase. If you want the free Sale-a-bration items - wait until January 22 or call me to place your order - so you can get the free items! Don't forget there are also freebies you can get when you HOST a party for you and your friends. Contact me to schedule your FREE Sale-a-bration party for you and your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment