WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stamp Kits - Sample #2


Last week I announced my new adventure - Stamp Kits! Purchase the featured stamp of the month (January's set is You Are Loved) and get a pre-cut, pre-scored kit with embellishments and instructions to complete 3 FULL projects. Just add your own ink and adhesive!

Marie Hargis
Last week I shared the 1st project with you. Click here to see the project. You can also see the video below of the 1st project with some tips on how to make the initial card base using your own supplies.




Now I share with you the 2nd project! This adorable bag has been designed by Marie Hargis using the Fancy Favor Bigz XL Big Shot die! It's very simple to do if you have the die - but even easier if it's part of the Stamps in the Mail kit! Here is a close-up picture of the top of the bag!


This bag is perfect for the man in your life, your best friend, even a neighbor! Since you will have the stamp set you can choose to stamp a different sentiment on the inside of the oval if you wish. This bag can hold a variety of treats or small gifts and will be cherished by anyone you give this to - or keep it for yourself!

How can I be a Stamps In The Mail club member? Click here for more details! When you email me I will send you an invoice via PayPal.  Please contact me if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment