Welcome back to another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! This is a great sketch! Check it out:
I love almost all the stamps in the Everybunny stamp set! (I say almost because I still haven't figured out how to use that mushroom - but everything else is fair game!) I also love the visual effect you get when you put a square behind the points of this framelit shape - that is what sold me on the Window Frames Collection.
Don't the colors in the Sunshine & Sprinkles paper SHOUT spring? There are so many cute designs in this set which is perfect for rainy days, baby showers, and any general spring (and summer) projects!
Check out all the other talented designers and play along by adding your card to the linky tool!
Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Sue Root - Stampin' with Sue
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre - Eileen's "Stampin' Fever" Blog
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me
Supplies used for this project: (Measurements to follow):
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo card stock, Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
Tools/Accessories: Window Frames Collection
Layer 1: Card Base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (scored at 4.25")
Layer 2: Daffodil Delight - 5-1/4" x 4"
Layer 3: DSP - 5-1/8" x 3-7/8"
Layer 4: Melon Mambo - 2" x 2"
Layer 5: Very Vanilla - stamp rabbit and cut out with 2nd smallest framelit from inside
Layer 6: Melon Mambo - 3/4" x 3"
Layer 7: Daffodil Delight - 3/4" x 2-3/4"
(Click on any of the links below)
- Sale-a-bration: Earn free products when you shop, host a party, or join the Stampin' Up! family (expires March 22, 2013)
- Sent With Love: Limited time offer to get an exclusive travel-themed stamp set, DSP, or save and get the bundle! (expires April 30, 2013)
- Single Stamps: Choose any single stamps from Assortment 3 or Assortment 4 (expires March 31, 2013)
- Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!
- Paper Pumpkin: A monthly subscription service to have a project kit and all supplies (except adhesive) sent to your door. Always a surprise!