WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Free MDS Digital Content during Sale-A-Bration



Did you overlook the free Digital content you can get during Sale-A-Bration? With each $50 purchase you can choose one or both of the discs during Sale-A-Bration!  Here's a peek at some of the included content in the Lemonade Stand Digital Disc:


Click here to see the all of the images of what is included in each disc! 

Here is what is included:
  • 65-piece stamp brush set
  • (7) designer series papers
  • (14) embellishments
  • (12) greeting card templates
  • (12) 1-page scrapbook templates (12" x 12")
  • Colors: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry


Take a look at what I made with one of the included templates! I added a few pictures, a punch, an embellishment and voila! I really love MDS!

Get the trial version of MDS here. There are TONS of how-to videos here or contact me and I will walk you through it! I also offer classes in my home/online where we can make projects with MDS and you can choose to print them or not.

The digital content offered by Stampin' Up! is not JUST for MDS. Any program that can work with layers and .svg files will work with any of the digital contentFor inspiration and to see what others are doing with My Digital Studio check out this site JUST for My Digital Studio!




No comments:

Post a Comment