I'm trying to clean up my photos and get organized in preparation for the Stampin' Up New Year (it's only a couple of months away!) and came across this picture. I cased a card made by Ronda Wade. Based on the date of this photo she probably posted it sometime in January on her facebook page. I cased it but changed up the colors. I think the colors were based on a suggestion from my color coach (but my craft table is piled high right now so I can't be sure!)
This picture isn't the greatest as the Pool Party color looks a bit like a sage color but in person it was beautiful! The colors used here were Pool Party, Pacific Point, and Primrose Petals. This card was so quick to make I actually made multiples of these and my friends with December and/or January birthdays might have received one for their birthday!
Supplies used for this project:
Stamps: Lacy & Lovely, Elementary Elegance (retired 2012 SAB)
Ink: Pacific Point, Pool Party, Primrose Petals
Paper: Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Pacific Point card stock and Brights Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals
- This & That (NEW PRODUCT LINE!) - Scrapbooking on the GO! Journals, DSP, sticker,s stamps, and WASHI TAPE. Get the bundle to save 15%. PLUS enter to win a trip to San Diego (enter by April 30, 2013)
- Spring Fabric Frenzy - all fabric from current catalogs are 50% for 7 days ONLY! (ends March 31, 2013)
- MDS2 (now just MDS) Reduced to $19.95 - Permanent 75% reduction!!!!
- Sent With Love: Limited time offer to get an exclusive travel-themed stamp set, DSP, or save and get the bundle! (expires April 30, 2013)
- Single Stamps: Choose any single stamps from Assortment 3 or Assortment 4 (expires March 31, 2013)
- Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!