WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lacy & Lovely Birthday


I'm trying to clean up my photos and get organized in preparation for the Stampin' Up New Year (it's only a couple of months away!) and came across this picture. I cased a card made by Ronda Wade. Based on the date of this photo she probably posted it sometime in January on her facebook page. I cased it but changed up the colors. I think the colors were based on a suggestion from my color coach (but my craft table is piled high right now so I can't be sure!)

This picture isn't the greatest as the Pool Party color looks a bit like a sage color but in person it was beautiful! The colors used here were Pool Party, Pacific Point, and Primrose Petals. This card was so quick to make I actually made multiples of these and my friends with December and/or January birthdays might have received one for their birthday!

Supplies used for this project:
Stamps: Lacy & Lovely, Elementary Elegance (retired 2012 SAB)
Ink: Pacific Point, Pool Party, Primrose Petals
Paper: Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Pacific Point card stock and Brights Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals



(Click on any of the links below)



No comments:

Post a Comment