It's time for another fun challenge with the Technostamper! I think this sketch leaves a lot of room for interpretation. Check it out!
I had a lot of fun playing with my new things! I'm glad Pear Pizzazz is back - it pairs so well with Melon Mambo! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gingham print from the Gingham Garden DSP! There are lots of flowers and lots of plaid with this pack of paper.
I think the Best of Birthdays stamp set will be a birthday go-to set this year. I love the variety in these anniversary sets.
|Best of Birthdays stamp set|
Did you notice the pink flower? I made it myself using the Simply Pressed Clay and Clay Molds! Stampin' Up! now has clay!!!! We currently offer molds to make 3 different buttons and 3 different flowers. You can color the clay before molding with ink refill and get the level of intensity that you want.
Another fun thing to do is to make them with the bare clay and then color them as needed. I had some flowers and buttons I made when I first got the clay and colored one of the flowers with an aquapainter and Melon Mambo ink straight from the ink pad - or you could use a marker - but I think the aquapainter is easier and very quick! I did try to color them by spritzing them with a ink refill/alcohol mixture but I didn't like the results - I will have to keep playing with that option (I might have just been too impatient...)
You may not be able to tell from the picture but I also used Dazzling Diamonds for the heart and cupcake tray. I thought about using my silver Dazzling Details but I know I was too impatient to wait for the glue to dry!
Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Sue Root - Stampin' with Sue
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre - Eileen's "Stampin' Fever" Blog
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me
Mary Brown - Stamper Camper's Corner
Stamps: Best of Birthdays
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White card stock; Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper; Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Dazzling Diamonds, Two-Way Glue, Aquapainter
- Grab Your Greetings: Save 25% on 3 the most popular greetings stamp sets (expires July 31, 2013)
- 25% off Digital: Purchase select digital downloads and print your projects with the same 25% discount!
- Paper Pumpkin: Get a project kit sent to your door each month! Subscribe today or contact me to see the past kits and sample ideas.
- Single Stamps: Choose any single stamps from Assortment 3 or Assortment 4 (expires July 31, 2013)
- Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!