WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, July 12, 2013

Flashback Friday - Sprinkled Expressions



Hello! It's time for Flashback Friday again where I share with you project ideas for products you may already own. Some ideas are older while some are updated with newer products. It's fun to pull out your old favorites and keep using them! 

This week I am showcasing a 2012 Sale-A-Bration favorite: Sprinkled Expressions! Here are the images from the entire set:


Since I'm trying to get everything in order for my trip to Salt Lake City for the 25th ANNUAL STAMPIN' UP CONVENTION (yay!), I didn't create something new but found something I did make last year but never shared with you (yikes!)

I made both cards the same but just reversed the color scheme. For the first card I started with a Calypso Coral card stock base. I stamped the image with Calypso Coral ink onto Whisper White card stock. I used the "stamping off" technique, where you ink your stamp, stamp the image, then stamp the image again without reinking your stamp. Sometimes you can even stamp up to 3 times with the same ink!

I layered the bottom portion of the card with Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper and covered the "seam" with Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon. Using Island Indigo ink I stamped the sentiment and punched it with an oval punch and layered with a Scallop Oval punched from Island Indigo card stock and popped it up with Dimensionals.

For the second card I reversed the color scheme and started with an Island Indigo card stock base, inked with Island Indigo, used a pattern from the Berry Blossoms DSP, and used Calypso Coral ink and card stock for the sentiment. 

I hope you enjoyed this Flashback Friday post and continue to come back to my blog for inspiration for your new and "old" products! See you on Monday with the Technostamper Sketch Challenge!


(Click on any of the links below)


  • Stock up & Save!: Buy 3 packs of DSP and get 1 FREE! No limits!!
  • Clearance Rack: Check out the updated Clearance Rack and save up to 80% while supplies last!
  • Paper Pumpkin: Get a project kit sent to your door each month! Subscribe today or contact me to see the past kits and sample ideas.
  • Single Stamps: Choose any single stamps from Assortment 3 or Assortment 4 (expires July 31, 2013)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 6 sets during this limited time trial!
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment