I have been wanting to share this scrapbook layout for some time - so now I'm finally sharing it with you on this Flashback Friday post! I realize these products aren't that old but they are still fun to share and remind you of things in your stash. I made this page using the retired Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper and the retired Family Reunion Stamp Set. The original design was by Rene Watson but I made a couple minor changes.
Here is a close-up of the left side of the layout.You can see how simple this layout is. Scrapbooking does not need to be elaborate. Your pictures will be the star in this layout!
Here is the right side of the layout. I love how these colors work so well for masculine projects and feminine projects. I plan to use them more (or similar colors) for some future masculine cards and projects. I also love the flagged tip on the bottom of the page.
If you already own this stamp set, you already know how perfect it is for scrapbooking. Here are images of the other stamps in the set:
- Stamps: Family Reunion (retired 2013)
- Paper: Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired 2013), Not Quite Navy (retired 2013), Daffodil Delight, and Very Vanilla card stock
- Ink: Not Quite Navy (Retired 2013)
- Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Large Oval Punch
- FREE Kits: Join the Stampin' Up! family and choose 1 of 4 free kits along with your custom Starter Kit for only $99 which includes up to $125 of your favorite products!
- Paper Pumpkin: Get your first 2 months free when you use the code PUMPKINDEAL. Sign up today! (expires 8/31/13)
- Undefined: Carve your own stamps!
- Thinlits Card Dies: New Dies that will cut and score to create a card that "flips" in just one step!
- Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 6 sets during this limited time trial!
- Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!