Do you own a piece of Stampin' Up! history? The stamp set used for this card below called Lovely as a Tree, is a stamp set that has been in available for purchase for over 11 years! It's such a popular stamp because of its versatility that it has not yet been discontinued.
Can you believe I don't own this stamp set? (although when I see so many great samples I wish I did!) I made this card at a Technique Class with Rene Watson several months ago - but forgot to share it with you!
- Line your cut card stock on the Diagonal Score Plate (Simply Scored). Score card stock at even intervals. On the card above the scores were made every 1/2".
- Turn your card stock 90 degrees, line up as before and score at the same interval as in step 2 to create a scored grid (1/2" for this card).
- Using a scrap piece of card stock, line up the card stock near the grid line and lightly sponge just at the edge of the scrap card stock
- Carefully, lift the scrap and move to the next score line and repeat Step 3 until complete.
- Join for $25: Start your own business or just get a discount on your favorite products - Special offer available for 2 weeks only (10/7/13-10/21/13)
- Extra $25 free credit: Get more when you have qualified party sales of $250+
- Gift packaging kit: Make cute tags in a jiffy with this stamp and tag booklet bundle!
- Single Stamps: Holiday Assortment #5 is now available! Choose your favorite (or all) single stamps until January 31, 2014!
- Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 9 sets during this limited time trial!
- Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!