WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thirty-One for me!!


Have you ever loved a direct sales company's product so much that you knew you wanted EVERYTHING and knew you were going to spend a lot of money buying their products? That's what happened to me when I was introduced to Thirty-One Gifts. However, after looking at the catalog and looking around my home to see how I would use their products, I crunched the numbers and decided it was best for me to sign up as a Consultant and get a discount on those products!

In doing so I decided I should have a Facebook presence so I made a header for my Facebook page using My Digital Studio!


This format is actually very similar to my personal Facebook page header. If you want to make a custom Facebook header it's easy with MDS! When you start a new project, choose "custom" and  then change the size to "pixels" and then enter the numbers 851 for the width and then 315 for the height. Keep in mind that there is a gap on the left side of the header (approximately 23 pixels from the left side and approximately 210 pixels from the top left corner) to accommodate for a profile picture. After designing it, export it to a .jpg image and then you can upload it to Facebook! With this design I can change out the images or change the background color and embellishments in minutes and have a new header in less than 5 minutes!

I am not leaving Stampin' Up! - in fact I feel that the use of Thirty-One products are a natural transition  to enhance my creative experiences - not only for organizing my stamping supplies but also on my crafting table and for transporting supplies to crafting events. Watch for some future organizational tips!


Stampin' Up! is a wonderful company to work with - not only do I get to help others bring out the creativity they didn't think they had, but I have made so many new relationships with customers, demonstrators, and employees of Stampin' Up! Our Demonstrator Support is awesome!! Don't forget, if you are interested in getting a discount on your favorite Stampin' Up products you still have 5 days left (until October 21, 2013)  to take advantage of the $25 sign-up special . There are no requirements to have parties or make any additional purchases and you will have until April 30, 2013 to decide if you want to continue as a demonstrator or remain my customer! If you have any questions please contact me and I will answer any questions you may have! You will have the support of me and my team to help you whether you choose to sign up as a hobby demonstrator just for the discount or if you want to pursue this opportunity as a business venture!




(Click on any of the links below)


  • Join for $25: Start your own business or just get a discount on your favorite products - Special offer available for 2 weeks only (10/7/13-10/21/13)
  • Extra $25 free credit: Get more when you have qualified party sales of $250+
  • Gift packaging kit: Make cute tags in a jiffy with this stamp and tag booklet bundle!
  • Single Stamps: Holiday Assortment #5 is now available! Choose your favorite (or all) single stamps until January 31, 2014!
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 10  sets during this limited time trial!
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment