WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, October 18, 2013

Thoughts & Prayers Sympathy Cards

I was asked to make a couple of sympathy cards back in June using the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. They loved the Tree of Life image and thought it was the perfect set for the family who was suffering the loss of several family members in a tragic house fire.

I'm almost positive that both of these cards were either CASED or inspired by someone else's cards but I can't say I remember who inspired me. Here are the creations I designed:


I love the purple colors (Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant) along with the butterflies and scallop trim border.


The Comfort Cafe designer series paper has the perfect color combination to be serene but also uplifting. The stitched satin ribbon is one of my favorite types of ribbon I have in my store!

If you are looking to have a custom-made card contact me! It doesn't' matter if it's an order for 1 or 100 - I would love to help you design the perfect card for your special card-giving needs! I try to have cards in my Etsy store too! If you are on my Facebook page there is a link to my Etsy store - right next to my Newsletter signup!

No comments:

Post a Comment