WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, November 18, 2013

TSSC289 - Holly Jolly Christmas

Happy Monday! It's time for a Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge with the Technostamper! I have been slacking on making my Christmas cards so far this year so today's sketch was a great way to get myself into gear! Check out the sketch:

Here is my card:


I had to break free from my Island Indigo fetish - so I decided to use the paper from the Season of Style DSP stack. I have so much Silver Glimmer Paper that I earned from Sale-a-bration earlier this year that has been unused and I knew that the silver sparkle would look great with a red color - so Cherry Cobbler it was! 

I also had fun playing with my punches. I wanted to border my punch with something. I tried the Bracket Label Punch but wasn't happy with the look. Then I tried the Modern Label Punch but wasn't happy with that either - then I tried both!


I originally applied the Cherry Cobbler label with Dimensionals and the decided I needed a border. I took the Modern Label Punch and cut out part of the middle and glued my label to the glimmer paper with Tombow Multipurpose Glue (aka Green Glue). Then I did the same thing with my Bracket Label Punch making sure that all curves are aligned.





And you end up with this:


I am definitely getting into the Christmas spirit - listening to Christmas music and making Christmas cards! If you make cards for Christmas, do you make them all the same, a few different designs, or is each one different?

We would love to see what you can design with this sketch.Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using this sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!

Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me


Supply List (tams# 192)


(Click on any of the links below)
  • MDS Seasonal Sale: 30% off select holiday downloads and print products! (Offer ends November 29, 2013)
  • Tag It Bundles: Our two new holiday bundles are available today! These bundles are excellent for packaging treats and small gifts this holiday season. (Offer ends November 19, 2013)
  • Gift packaging kit: Make cute tags in a jiffy with this stamp and tag booklet bundle! (Available through December 31, 2013)
  • Single Stamps: Holiday Assortment #5 is now available! Choose your favorite (or all) single stamps until January 31, 2014!
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 11 sets during this limited time trial!
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!

1 comment:

  1. The shimmer paper really does add just the right touch. Fun Christmas card, love the ribbon. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

    ReplyDelete