WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, January 13, 2014

Sweet Essentials - TSSC297

Happy Monday! Welcome to another week of the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge with the Technostamper - TSSC297! This is a great sketch to start off your week:
Here is my card:


I have been experimenting with a photo editing program (www.picmonkey.com) and have been loving all the options I have available to me for free. I thought this card would end up more elaborate but I have been trying to keep my cards somewhat simple. Someday I hope to be able to create more clean and simple cards that I see others creating (and I adore!)

I started with the scraps of paper on my craft table. Did you know this is the back side of the DSP I used for last week's Technostamper Sketch Challenge? Using this one-color pattern (white is an invisible color to me) I am allowed to choose any complementary colors I want! I immediately loved the richness of Pacific Point (and I already had a pre-cut base in my scrap stash) with Crushed Curry and knew I wanted some kind of pink to help balance out the other 2 colors.  I opted to heat emboss the sentiment for a little extra texture. Despite the bow, this card is still flat enough to easily mail.


Supplies: tams# 258

YOUR TURN!
We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me


(Click on any of the links below)
  • Clearance Rack Blitz:The clearance rack has been restocked and some of your missing favorites can be found discounted up to 80%!
  • Occasions Catalog: Order your FREE copy of the 2014 Occasions (Spring) catalog which will debut on January 3, 2014
  • Valentine's Exclusive Release:  Get ready for Valentine's Day with these exclusive stamps and kits! Check out the images or bundles available - while supplies last! (Promotion ends January 27, 2014)
  • Single Stamps: Holiday Assortment #5 is now available! Choose your favorite (or all) single stamps until January 31, 2014!
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 13 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment