WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, March 24, 2014

Lacy & Lovely Hello - TSSC307 Sketch Challenge


Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:




I love this week's sketch! I had so many ideas but decided to keep it simple. I usually take my color cues from my favorite DSP but this time I took my color cues from the ColourQ Challenge from last week.


I started with a base of Calypso Coral, followed by a layer of Smoky Slate. I stamped images randomly from Lacy & Lovely with Island Indigo, Old Olive, and Calypso Coral.



I realized I haven't been using my border punches as much as I used to so I decided to use the Scallop Trim Border Punch and Island Indigo card stock to create the border for my greeting panel. I stamped the greeting in old Olive and added some candy dots to either side of the greeting. (I actually only have these candy dots in the Brights and Neutrals family but have discovered that Tangerine Tango and Calypso Coral are very similar colors - much like Old Olive and Lucky Limeade!) I also added some rhinestone jewels to some of the smaller circles.


Check out this week's sketch:



We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!

Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me
Mary Brown - Stamper Camper's Corner
 


Supply List (tams# 477)

122887s
126983s
126986s
126953s
122925s
122923s
131202s
100730s
118402s
119246s

130931s

Stamp : Lacy & Lovely Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Ink : Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad , Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad , Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Card Stock : Calypso Coral 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock , Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock , Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Punch : Scallop Trim Border Punch
Accessory : Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents , Brights Candy Dots





(Click on any of the links below)
  • Make an Impression: Texture Boutique is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments, and more.(while supplies last)
  • Sale-a-brate: Choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration flyer with every $50 purchase. Shop online or contact me! (ends March 31, 2014)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 12 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE! (ends March 31, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment