WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, April 14, 2014

Giggle Greetings - TSSC310 Sketch Challenge




Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:


I am so excited to be back at my craft table! I am not fully recovered but am feeling much better. Giggle Greetings is a stamp set I LOVED and had to have immediately upon release, but used it once and put it on my shelf. I have challenged myself to pull out these types of stamp sets so I can create more than just one project before the new catalog is released.


Don't you just love the sayings in these stamp sets? They are too fun! I started with a base of Night of Navy card stock. I stamped the image with Jet Black Stazon ink and colored the image with Real Red, Island Indigo, Night of Navy, and Daffodil Delight markers. 

I finally used Washi Tape on a card! Washi Tape is an accessory I love to see on projects but have a hard time using on my own. The Chevron Ribbon is another item I have been challenging myself to use. In my mind the chevron pattern and other patterned papers seem to conflict. I asked for help from my fellow stampers who basically said to "just get over it, and do it" - so I did! I really like the contrast of the pattern from the washi tape and ribbon!! I added 2 different sized Pearl Jewels as an accent on the side. 


Check out this week's sketch:





We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me



Supply List: tams# 553
119677s
131905s
101406s
100069s
100052s
100867s
100730s
131151s
119247s
129314s
129399s


(Click on any of the links below)
  • Make an Impression: Texture Boutique is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments, and more.(while supplies last)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 12 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment