WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Swap Cards

I missed designing my card for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge with the Technostamper last week. I was so busy with my kids for the Girl Scout Derby, State Band Solo & Ensemble Contest (1st and 2nd place medals!), and a 3rd birthday party for my little guy! There were definitely some great projects created and I hope you get a chance to check out the projects and even join in and create something!



On Monday I was terribly sick (I had to postpone an Operation Write Home event ) and was stuck in bed with no idea what was wrong until Tuesday. Now that it's Thursday I am not fully recovered but definitely feeling better! I don't want this week to end without trying to provide some kind of creative inspiration so I am sharing the swaps from our last team meeting.


Rene Watson


Linda Pryor

Kris Snyder



Carol Gatton

I love the variety of inspiration from our group! It was a smaller group than usual but we had a great time and created an awesome project that I will share later!




(Click on any of the links below)
  • Make an Impression: Texture Boutique is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments, and more.(while supplies last)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 12 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment