WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, June 23, 2014

Giggle Greetings - Sketch Challenge


Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:




I disappeared for a couple of months but I'm back! I hope you didn't give up on me but my family needed me and so did I! We seemed to have a lot of crazy end-of-school things to care of and then I had some health issues that involved surgery and rest! I'm back now and so excited to create and share with you this week's sketch!


I'm a little out of practice but I had SO MUCH FUN creating again! I totally love the new 2014-15 In Colors. I used Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey for the 1st time! My card base is Bermuda Bay and I used a pattern from the new Moonlight DSP Paper Stack. I also used some Bermuda Bay Designer Buttons.




I have loved the Giggle Greetings stamp set since it was released last year and still love to find new ways to use it. I colored the cheese image with my Aquapainter and Hello Honey ink. It will not be difficult to find projects to use the new Stitched Satin Ribbon in ALL the colors (but today I used Hello Honey!) You may not be able to see it, but I accented the candle flame with some Dazzling Details too!



We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!

Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me
Mary Brown - Stamper Camper's Corner

Gotta keep this post short & sweet - I'm being beckoned to hold the baby! (He's 3 now but still loves to be cuddled!) Can't wait to hear what everyone has been creating. I'm excited to create more projects to share with you! 

1 comment:

  1. So fun, I have not pulled out this set in quite a while. Love it. So cute, the buttons were perfect for the three elements on the side. Great job, thanks so much for all the wonderful samples for my sketch challenge each week!

    ReplyDelete