WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Consider it CASEd!


In the world of papercrafting, there is no shame in copying; in fact, it's encouraged! CASEing is an easy way to come up with a project quickly, and there's more than one way to CASE. 
  • You can copy a project EXACTLY;
  • You can switch out some of the elements to adapt it for your different needs.

CASEing = Copy And Share Everything

Sometimes coming up with a project design idea takes longer than actually making the project itself. CASEing is great because it can save you time or inspire you to make another project. 

Today's CASEing project is brought to you by Stampin' Up! Actually I plan for most of my CASEing projects to be from the Stampin' Up! catalogs or other literature I receive from them as a Demonstrator and Customer because they provide such GREAT ideas!!

I'm focusing on the photopolymer stamp set Another Thank You:


Have you tried the photopolymer stamps yet? I LOVE them!!! They allow for perfect placement since they are completely clear and let you see EXACTLY what and where you are stamping and they are SUPER sticky!

Find these samples on page 148 of the 2014 Annual Catalog

Did you know that Stampin' Up! even provides a supply list for all their catalogs? I always provide a link for the supply list on my website under each catalog on the far left side of the screen. It will look something like this:


Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Catalog



Today's project focus will be on the card idea:




Check out my sample:




I chose to use the same layout but with different colors. This was also my first time creating something with diagonal stripes which was pretty cool. I don't know why but I must have been over-thinking it and avoided this kind of design. The one change I made was the type of clothespin and flower punch decoration. I didn't have those so I used what I had! 

Using a photopolymer stamp set for this type of project is a no-brainer! Have you tried using the Stamp-a-ma-jig? It's a great tool and I love it, but sometimes you just want to stamp and not worry about the extra tools - right? That is why photopolymers are a great choice since they are perfectly clear and you can see exactly where you are stamping!

Check out the supply list below:


Supply List


Product List
Stamp : Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
Ink : Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Card Stock : Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock , Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock , Gold Foil Sheets , Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
Tools & Adhesive : Stampin' Dimensionals
Punch : Boho Blossoms Punch
Accessory : Brights Candy Dots , Mini Metallic Clothespins
Big Shot : Circles Collection Framelits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment