WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Fest Meets Paper Pumpkin


Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:


This week's sketch is another great sketch - so many ideas came to mind from one-layer to very detailed projects. I have to be honest with you, this color combination is not one I would have EVER dreamed up but it was the focus on a card front from the August 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit!

I planned to craft at a friends house and packed everything I needed...and when I unpacked I realized I left my paper at home!!!! Paper Pumpkin to the rescue (since I ALWAYS have a Paper Pumpkin kit in my car to work on - old or new!) I used the card base from the kit and some scraps of paper from my friend. Whew! So while this wasn't what I expected to design, I think it turned out all right.


Here are the card details:

  • August 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit pre-cut card
  • Mellow Moss (2-3/4" x 2-3/4") and Whisper White (2-1/2" x 2-1/2") card stock for the center square layer
  • Greeting stamped in Mellow Moss from Truly Grateful stamp set onto Melon Mambo card stock for banner (1/2" x 3-1/2") and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Squash/Pumpkin stamped in Crushed Curry and leaf stamped in Mellow Moss and cut with Fun Fall Framelits. I tied some Linen Thread around the stem of the squash/pumpkin for a little added acccent. I glued the squash/pumpkin to the banner.

Fall Fest Stamp Set and Fun Fall Framelits


August 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Check out this week's sketch:





Your turn! We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper


Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole

Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me


Supply List:


Product List (tams# 1257)
Stamp : 1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription [137858] , Fall Fest Photopolymer Stamp Set [135194] , Truly Grateful Clear-Mount Stamp Set [131733]
Ink : Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad [131173] , Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad [133645]
Card Stock : Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [133676] , Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730] , Melon Mambo 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [115320]
Ribbon & Trim : Linen Thread [104199]
Big Shot : Fun Fall Framelits Dies [135856] , Big Shot Die-Cut Machine [113439]

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would have ever used those colors for a fall card but I love it! It really works. Great job, thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!

    ReplyDelete