WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love You Just the Way You Are!


Here is a quick and easy card to make for Valentine's Day! I love the red/black/white combination. The stamp set Sprinkled Expressions is a free stamp set you can get only during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase. There are lots of other choices of stamp sets and other products - including Big Shot folders! There is no limit to how many sale-a-bration items you can get for FREE!

I started this card with a Whisper White card base. I cut off maybe 1.5 inches off the bottom with the Adorning Accents scalloped border. You could really use any edge punch you have but these Edgelits for use with the Big Shot are awesome! Then I attached a 2" x 4.25" piece of DSP from the Brights DSP Patterns Stack. I stamped the heart from Sprinkled Expressions in Real Red then I stamped the top heart, stamped the 2nd heart (without re-inking), and then stamped the 3rd heart (again, without re-inking). I love that I could get 3 images out 1 inking of my stamp!

For the accent embellishment I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle and then used my smaller 1 3/4" scallop punch with Basic Black paper scraps from another project and VOILA! This card was so easy to mass produce and it looks very cute - don't you think?


For the inside of the card I basically used the same theme - triple stamped with 1 inking of the stamp! I also stamped a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

If you want to order the supplies I used (or for more information) click on the images below and you will be directed to my online store. If you would rather call me or email that's fine too! Don't forget to check my class schedule for upcoming classes. I can't wait to see you soon!






Start your own business or just get a discount for your hobby! Save $50 on a starter kit. Pay only $125 for $340 worth of product. There is NO OBLIGATION to do anything further! If you would like to start your own business you can sign up online but I would love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.


24/7 Shopping from your seat - not from your feet! You can shop my store in your pajamas. It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Choose free product for every $50 in purchases. There is exclusive product made just for Sale-A-Bration and there are some favorites from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog. Click here to see what you can choose as your reward for being such a great customer!

Host a workshop! When you invite a few friends and have a stampin' party you can earn free product from your party sales! During Sale-A-Bration you also get a free exclusive shopping tote or a Sale-A-Bration exclusive hostess bundle! You can also join or start a stamping club where everyone commits to an equal minimum monthly purchase and everyone takes turns being the hostess. Check out my calendar of events or call me to schedule your workshop. I can also do long distance workshops!


*** Are you thinking of attending the Stampin' Up! 2012 Annual Convention July 18-July 21? Do you have your room reserved yet? Let me share a special deal with you!!



Can't wait to see you there!!!


HAPPY STAMPIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment