WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Retirement 2012!!!


Each year Stampin' Up has to make room for new stamps and that means choosing which stamps to retire. This year Stampin' Up has retired several hundred stamp sets (not including the roller wheels)  and your favorites may be on the list! Now is your chance to get your favorites before they are gone!


If you prefer to shop for wood-mount: Click here for retiring wood-mount stamp sets 

If you prefer to shop for clear-mount: Click here for retiring clear-mount stamp sets

For those of you that LOVE your clear-mount stamps (I do!!) - Starting with the new Annual Catalog, all stamp sets (except the A La Carte and some background stamps) will be be available as a clear-mount option. Yay!!!!!


Now I had posted a contest for to guess what stamp sets would retire. I didn't get any entries (sad face) but I wanted to share with you my list I created. Let's see how I did!

1. Lovely as Tree - (This did not retire and is the oldest stamp set in the catalog. It's been around for 11 years now!!!)

2. Spooky Bingo Bits (pg 25)

3. Day of Gratitude (pg 28)

4. Winter Post (pg 31)

5. Punch Pals (pg 39)

6. He is Risen (pg 48)

7. House & Home (pg 53)

8. Loads of Love (pg 56)

9. Take a Spin (pg 58)

10. Under the Big Top (pg 63)

So how did I do? The first 3 are staying so I was wrong - but the last 7 will be going away! These will be available until May 31, 2012 or while supplies last. If any of those were your favorite stamp sets or you found others on the list that are going away - you need to get to get them before they are gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment