WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Well Worn Father's Day


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! This is one of the cards I made for my step-dad and father-in-law. I was inspired by Lisa Brown's card here. The Well Worn DSP is retired but I fell in love with it when I first saw it. I really don't make enough masculine cards so I have lots of this paper left. This is my go-to masculine Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! I'm loving the new Apothecary Labels Framelits....so many different ways to layer and use them!

I would like to share this message I came across on Facebook this morning:

The word "daddy" is not defined by whether or not a man has a biological child. You can never produce a child and be a Daddy, likewise you can have 20 kids and never be a "daddy".
A Daddy is a man who cares for a child's both physical and emotional needs. He puts the  child's needs and wants in front of his own. 
A true Daddy is hard to come by, but truly a special thing.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment