WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, July 1, 2012

SPECIAL: Reason to Smile stamp set $5!





Do you need a reason to smile? I can help you! Stampin' Up! is offering the REASON TO SMILE stamp set for $5 when you spend $50 (pre-tax) on your favorite stamping supplies! You have the CHOICE to have this 7-piece stamp set in wood (#131274) or clear mount (#131275)!


In this card I used the Color Coach to pick my colors. I knew I wanted to use my Wisteria Wonder paper from the retired Berry Blossoms DSP (I've been trying to use up all my older paper as much as possible!). The Color Coach is a great tool to offer color combination suggestions. It comes with all the core colors and each year you can add the current in colors to your Color Coach! The colors used in this card are Wisteria Wonder, Cherry Cobbler, and Pretty in Pink. I wish my camera skills were better but this card is more beautiful in person!



I used the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge and another challenge from the Late Nite Stampers to use paper piercing. So I finally had an excuse to try out my new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack and Mat to outline the middle flower embellishment! You get 3 - 6"x6" templates to outline the following shapes. Look at all the things you can outline!!!! Don't forget the new stampin' mat either - it's big and great for stamping on too!



I used the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I hand cut the banners. I also hand-cut around the flower because I couldn't find a punch I liked that worked with the shape of the flower and the scallop circle punch. 

To finish off the center embellishment I sponged the Pretty in Pink pieces with Cherry Cobbler and what a difference it made!!! Then I tied the Wisteria Wonder in with the in-color printed brads. As much as I love this card I have a little issue with the one side being mostly empty....but I'm trying to work on my clean and simple style - a little!

Now that many of you have had a chance to see the new Annual Catalog, what is your favorite tool or accessory from the new 2012-13 Annual Catalog? (If you haven't seen the new catalog and do not have a demonstrator I am happy to send you catalog - and don't forget the new Holiday catalog coming out next month!)

Supplies Used: (click on image for more information)












DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card!! The piercing is such a great touch!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the color combo and your flower element. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday this week11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral focal element is gorgeous. Love the paper piercing. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you have done with this sketch! Awesome use of color and the Paper Piercing Pack too. Thanks for playing along with us at SFF.

    ReplyDelete