WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stampin Up Convention - Here I Come!


Today I leave for Salt Lake City, Utah to attend the annual Stampin' Up! Convention!!!! I'm super excited. I have my name tag, a voucher for a free bag and some free stamp sets. They always do something special for first-time convention attendees and this year it is special seating at lunch! How cool!! And I will get a first-timer pin as well!!! I also registered for the Hispanic Night event because I hear it's always a fun event (and sometimes you get more free stamp sets!) I'm not Hispanic but I have lots of friends and family that are (including my sister) and I would love to share some ideas with them!

I am registered for about 12 different classes so I should learn LOTS and get EVEN MORE great ideas to share with you! There will be 3,424 attendees this year! WOW - that is a lot of stampers all in one place!!! I will be sharing information that I'm allowed to share via my facebook page. If you don't already follow me on Facebook - like my page - and allow the feeds into your news feed. I can't wait to hear and share all the exciting news shared at Convention! Keep watching for exciting information!!

Next year will be the 25th anniversary for Stampin' Up! Join my team for only $99 and get up to $125 of products on top of lots of business supplies! If you would like more information contact me today!!








DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment