WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stampin Up Team Meeting


Last month, Rene Watson, my direct upline, hosted our quarterly team meeting at her home in Cookeville, TN. We always get to stamp, swap, get prizes and awards, and eat food!


These cards on my post today are the cards she designed and we were able to make them. It's always so fun being able to try new products that I don't have. I don't think you can see very well in this picture but we used the new Fancy Fan embossing folder. It is one of my top 3 favorite embossing folders!


I think this card is my favorite. First, this is a color combination I have never used but I really like it! I also like the textured layer on top of the non-textured card base. I also love the way that we were able to embellish this card with all the different layers. Let's see if you can guess what the stamped image and shape of the Primrose Petals layer was made from! Enter your guess in the comments field below. (Remember I'm at the Stampin' Up! 2012 Convention. Follow me on facebook to see what new and exciting news I might share right away!)







DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment