WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Team Meeting Swaps

Designed by Ami Wilson

A couple of days ago I shared with you the Make N Take cards designed by Rene Watson for everyone in her downline to make. How fun!! Even more exciting to me is the swaps! Everyone makes a set number of identical cards and then swaps them with each other. You get to see great ideas and share cards with others that you may not yet have the stamps or product for. It's easy to take what you have and make something similar!

I love how this card that Ami Wilson made showcases all the new 2012-14 In-Colors!

Carol Gatton

This card has a flower embellishment made from dryer sheets! She dyed it to match her card stock with her Daffodil Delight re-inker and added some dazzling details to the edges. Here's her You Tube video sharing how to make these!

Rene Watson
This card uses the new Reason to Smile stamp set. (Remember you can get this for $5 with your $50 order until July 31st!) I love the Apothecary Labels turned in opposite directions to create the layering effect. Again - I love the tone-on-tone card with the top layer of texture. Another combination that I have never used that looks great!


Linda Pryor

This card is so bright and cheerful and would make any one's birthday to receive! I love the textured Daffodil Delight card stock layered with the Island Indigo pattern. I would never have thought to pair those 2 patterns or colors together! Daffodil Delight is a color I rarely used until a few months ago when LOTS of the new Designer Series Paper came out with this as a coordinating color in the pack.

Katy Zamer
Katy has a knack at coming up with quick and easy cards that really pop out as something awesome! She used the new Chevron embossing folder and some Silver Foil Smooch Spritz. She used one of the new 2012-14 in-colors: Summer Starfruit. It's an odd color but it really grows on you quickly! I love the texture on the sentiment layer and the sponging around it to make it pop and remain a separate layer from the card! And the Banners are another element I'm finding myself making more and more!!


Today is the last day of Convention 2012. I will fly back to Carthage, Tennessee tomorrow morning. As sad as I am to leave I can't wait to see my family!!








DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment