WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Make A Wish




I ABSOLUTELY love this stamp set - particularly this stamp. I love the look of the word "wish" along with the font in "make a...come true". I was inspired by someone's card I found online and unfortunately I don't know who at this time!


 I'm a sucker for a card with fancy fonts and "you're invited" sentiments! I have discovered I like polka dots - and for some reason polka dots represent birthdays to me! I made this card for a friend (Alicia H.) last month for her birthday. We were able to meet for dinner at a Mexican Restaurant - yum! 

Look at all the paper patterns you get in the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack:




There is such variation in this pack. I have used this pack a whole lot more than the paper stack I bought at Christmas time - yay! You may not see it in the picture but I used a LOT of bling. First I used a string of rhinestone jewels under the birthday sentiment and then I used some rhinestone jewels as the flames of the candles!



Supplies used for this card:
Stamps: Make a Wish (Spring catalog 2013)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Melon Mambo, 
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, and Very Vanilla card stock
Tools/Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment