WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Am...Chalkboard Art



Here is another example of a chalkboard art card that I made for my new recruit Rachel! She actually joined my team in February - YAY!

This was created using an exclusive stamp set given to 2012 Convention attendees in Salt Lake City last July. I saw a sample very much like this one on Stampin' Connection, a demo-only resource for ideas and discussions.

I stamped and embossed the words all over the background and smudged/rubbed White Craft Ink over most of the panel. I also heat embossed the center panel and cut it out using my Label Framelits and matted it with a Melon Mambo piece of card stock that I cut with my Label Framelits and embossed with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. I added a bow using the Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon found in the 2013 Spring Catalog. 



Sale-a-bration is over but Stampin' Up has extended the offer from Sale-a-bration for new recruits. If you would like to join the Stampin' Up! family and my team - you can choose up to $156 of any products you want and only pay $99 - PLUS there is no shipping! 

There are many benefits to being a demonstrator - the first is of course the demonstrator discount, there are also LOTS of resources available to you, you will meet lots of new people and form friendships that may last a lifetime, you can order products before your customers when new catalogs are released,  you can earn money, free products, and trips to places like Fiji, Bahamas, Walt Disney World, etc.... and of course you will have me to help you along the way!

So....even if you just want to have a discount for a few months, why pass up this great offer! There are no requirement to have parties or to place additional orders. There are all kinds of demonstrators out there. Here are a couple of documents I have gathered/created to explain some questions you may have.



If you have been dreaming to get a Big Shot - now you can pay for the Big Shot but then choose almost $60 worth of additional products to use with it at no additional cost!!! Check out my site or contact me with any questions. This offer will expire March 31, 2013 - so act quickly! If you already know this is something you want to do - click here to sign up!


(Click on any of the links below)



No comments:

Post a Comment