WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, June 28, 2013

Flashback Friday - Bundle of Joy



I have been wanting to join in on the Flashback Friday posts started by Nicole Tegrul and joined by Mary Jo Price-Williams for a very long time - and finally have had the chance to start! Today's featured stamp set is Bundle of Joy stamp set introduced in the 2007 Spring Mini.

I was commissioned to make some baby cards - and I just didn't have enough baby themed stamp sets so I was able to borrow some sets from my upline Rene Watson. Isn't this set adorable!! How did I miss out on this one?


I love that giraffe and the soft colors, but I think my favorite element of the entire card is the little round tag with the 1/2" Chantilly Crochet Ribbon. The colors used in this card are So Saffron, Certainly Celery (retired), and Bashful Blue (retired). 



I colored the giraffe with So Saffron and Soft Suede markers. I stamped the greeting with Early Espresso and used Bashful Blue to stamp the curly/swirly background. This was so fun to make! 

This card, along with others, is listed in my Etsy shop. I love to create custom work tailored to your needs, so if you are looking for a special card for a special occasion let's discuss!



(Click on any of the links below)


No comments:

Post a Comment